Tuesday, November 06, 2007

worship

If anyone reading is a praying person, please keep my friend KB's son in your prayers. He is an autistic adult who has been living up north for all of his life. He has recently become homeless and his caseworker cannot find him. His Mom is worried sick. The temperatures in their area has been in the 30's. Please pray that he is found quickly and in good health and for KB to have peace. Thank you.

I'm sitting at church listening to the youth band warm up for the worship service tonight. It blows me away every time how good they are and how they lead the youth (and grown-ups) into the presence of God. Gives me goosebumps thinking about it. I'm ready for tonight's worship.

Tomorrow night is night of worship for big church. All three campus worship leaders get together to lead worship for an hour and a half. Very good.

Report cards came out last week. Breezy made A/B honor roll (GPA: 3.71). Chaz had 3 A's, 3 B's and 1 C (GPA: 3/14). This is much better for both of them this year. I'm so proud of them. Yah!

Almost time for me to go pick Chaz up from his soccer practice. His first official game is tomorrow. He's going to be playing with jv. Later.

No comments: