Tuesday, March 07, 2017

The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

I tried The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge the last time around and I think I made it THREE whole days. Now that's sad for someone who enjoys coloring. So, I decided to try again. I've made it through SIX days so far.

This adorable frog is from Tiddly Ink Stamps and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. The sentiments on both are by Verve Stamps. I finished them off with several sequins and a rhinestone.

I went looking for an Easter image to color and found these sweet ducklings at A Day for Daisies. I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and added a wee bit of Spectrum Sparkle to give it a little shine.
I absolutely LOVE this little bunny and how the image turned out. It's another A Day for Daisies image and was printed on cheap cardstock. I colored it using Tim Holtz Distressed Inks and an aqua brush. I laid down water then color, then dabbed it off with a napkin and applied more color until I was happy. Happy? It would be closer to thrilled beyond belief at the color! Yah!

I mailed the flamingo congrats card to my cousin. She FINALLY received it today. So much for two day priority mail. She loves it. I'm so glad.

Guess I should head back to bed as I need to be up and working in about 6 hours.

No comments: