Sunday, March 12, 2017

Still coloring...

Some have been total fails, like these mugs that I colored and wanted to apply gold foil to. I didn't even think about the fact I had printed the images with  my laser printer before I ran it through my laminator to make the foil adhere to the ink. Oops. I may try to salvage them later.

I decided to try the travel coffee cup and make it into a cup of tea. I even used the string from my teabag to attach to the tag on the cup. The "sleeve" on the cup is a small piece of sleeve from a latte I had months ago. I  never throw those out. I'm just positive I'll have some great use for them one day! LOL The images I've used both above and here are from Verve Stamps and were freebies. Verve has some wonderful stamps! The cup was colored with Spectrum Noir markers.


The Daily Marker 30 Day Challenge has really encouraged me to color each day. I'm enjoying applying ink to paper again. I posted to Facebook yesterday that I realized I'm really getting back into stamping when I started to recognize what companies produced what stamps. I've not done that in years and years. :)

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous little cuppa tea card. Love all the little details.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Deborah!
This is super cute. You're most welcome to stop by Paper Sweeties to link it up in our coffee-themed March challenge. You could be the lucky winner of a $25 gift certificate and an opportunity to Guest Design for us. We'd love to have you join us.
www.papersweeties.com/category/blog

Blessings to you,
Karen L

Debbie said...

I love your sweet cup of tea, complete with a tea bag! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Paper Sweeties for our March challenge!