Thursday, March 16, 2017

Cuppa of Gold Friend

Decided to make another card using Verve Stamps freebie digital images for the month. I'm totally digging the digital images. I know I LOVE ink and paper, but there is just something about the ease of digital since I'm sitting in front of my laptop anyway.

Colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The little honeycomb stamp on the background is from Unity  Stamps.

What's even more amazing is that it's 16 days into the Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I'm still coloring. The image below is an old wood mounted stamp that I purchased way back in 1997 when I first started rubber stamping. I colored it with Prismacolor pencils. I think I need to be stamping on better cardstock. The cheap stuff just didn't get the job done with this one.


Time to finish up making chili for my small group and get off line. (Yeah, like that's going to happen! LOL)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Another sweet beverage theme card ... love all the shamrocks! Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful projects with us at Paper Sweeties for our March challenge :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just fabulous! What a delightful card and I love those sweet little sprinkled sequins.