Sunday, March 19, 2017

Panda Girl

I discovered Tiddly Ink Stamps through Instagram. I thought "Hm, anything good?" Oh yes! Much goodness there! When I saw this little panda girl, all I could think of was my daughter, Brianne. She LOVES pandas. So... here it is. I'll actually be mailing this to her this week for encouragement. She's a full time college student studying Mechanical Engineering.
The stripes are from Concord and 9th and the sentiment is by Technique Tuesday.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers then decided it needed a background and colored the whole background with my BT2 marker. (It's one of my three favorite colors!)  To make the little piece the sentiment is on, I punched the circle then cut up two paper flowers and glued the pieces to the back. Finally, I colored the petals with BT3 to get the color closer to the background color of the main image.


Posting this to the Reverse Confetti Sketch Challenge.


Now I'm off to finish work for the day. Trying to decide if I'm going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight or if I'm going to go to the Sunday evening service at City Hope. (I've watched it twice online because I work during morning services.)


1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Well I'm sure your daughter will just love this. It is absolutely adorable!