Wednesday, January 03, 2007

insert foot here....

Located: all of the missing Japanese bowls/dishes.

Foot? I talked to M today. He asked if I was flirting with him. I told him no, if I was I would tell him.

The conversation ends. And as I'm thinking about the conversation afterwards, I realized I wasn't quite truthful. And so...

I called him back. And said...

I may not have been at that point flirting but it has definitely crossed my mind.

And he said...

"I'm flattered." And that was about it.

Insert foot, move over, make room for other foot.

I feel so stupid. What a way to start the new year. I feel like a fool.

And so... worship was good. And pastor stood up to pray afterward and said...

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea. Psalm 46:1-2

The sermon is on "New Season." I could use a new season already. I know God is bigger than my mouth. I know He gives grace. I could use an extra dose today.

No comments: