Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (NIV)

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. Luke 2:14 (KJV)

I am grateful for a God who loves me enough to send His only Sonto earth for our salvation.

This was also our sermon today. A Christmas Story. (It will be able to be viewed on the church web site soon.)

Today, I am grateful for my children, Skif and Talia. I am grateful for my family who we will share the day with. I am grateful for the friends God has put into our lives who put up with us, mentor us, correct us, and love us.

As for Surprise Me God, today is day 28. God showed me today and all these past days how many people He put in our lives who truly care for us.

Merry Christmas to all who pass by this way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Merry Christmas to the whole HeartRune family!!

XOXOXO
LizzieJoy