Monday, November 27, 2006

Surprise Me God!

yes, I uttered those words today.

Surprised I was. 70 kids in the clinic today. Line list as well.

I was listening to our worship team on the cd player trying to stay focused on God in the in between times. It can sometimes be hard.

Around 1 p.m. one of the student assistants walked in and handed me a book from Amazon.com.

I didn't order anything from amazon!

LizzieJoy, you so blessed my socks off today. I was frustrated with the volume of kids I had sitting in the clinic and in walked a gift from you. God must have known I would need me a pick me and chose you to send it. Thank you so very much. I don't think you'll ever know how much I appreciate that book.

I wanted to use the book with our small group as a way to prepare journals that would mean something to each lady when they picked it up or saw it sitting on a table.

I had lost track of your blog and now have it again as well. *hugs* to you! Deb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm so glad it got to you at a time when you needed a lift!

While reading your post about your different battles I just knew that you needed a little something. :)

Enjoy it DearHeart!

XOXO
LizzieJoy

Veronica said...

My husband works for Amazon so he got your blog somehow while at work:) He sent me your blog and I have been blesed by your testimony of God's faithfulness to you !!
Thank you for sharing
<>< Veronica

Deborah Kaye said...

I'm sitting here at church trying not to cry.

Thank you LizzieJoy. That book is so beautiful. I pretty much read it front to back last night.

Thank you Veronica. It means alot that someone has been blessed by what God is doing in the lives of my children and I.

Bless you both bunches!