Saturday, February 25, 2017

Work...

I have the best job ever (at least for me). I'm a dispatcher for a delivery company. I handle five stations and around 15 drivers per day - routing, keeping up with deliveries, and answering the phone. AND I get to work from home most days. What more could a girl want? Oh yeah, time to craft.  LOL

This morning, I was staring at my laptop waiting for a driver to call in when I realized I had a small bag from Tuesday Morning in the back of my car. I ran out real quick to get it and by the time I opened it, I was itching to make something using the items - a roll of Artistic Wire's black mesh wire and a roll of Little B's black corrugated "tape."

I decided to use the cat from the Purr-fect Friends stamp set from My Favorite Things and went from there. After coloring the cat with my Spectrum Noir markers, I knew I wanted to use both the wire and the corrugated tape, but I wanted to add a feather into the mix somewhere. It took over two hours of looking at the pieces before I finally had an "ah-ha" moment and it came together. Added a sentiment from the Kindhearted Stamp set from Concord & 9th and I was finished.


Back to work now. My mind has slowed slightly. :)

No comments: