Monday, February 13, 2017

Love You a Latte

It's been quite a while since I've been here. I keep thinking I'll get back into blogging and something happens and I forget. Today, I thought I'd try again and upload a card I made using some fab digital stamps from Verve Stamps. Too cute! Who doesn't love coffee?

I will admit, while I was coloring the cups (with Spectrum Noir Markers), I had to have been thinking about the beach, because before I knew it, I was singing "Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I want to take ya Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go..." And it was all over.

I decided to go tropical. Looked up the lyrics to Kokomo and printed them onto a piece of scrapbook paper for my background. Added a little tropical blue cardstock and cork paper to surround the cups. The trim is from a local drug store/fabric store called "A & E Drug Store." They are marvelous!



Now I'm off to finish work for the day. Hope to be around again real soon!

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so adorable! Love those sweet colorful cups. Thanks for sharing a little love with the world. :)