Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A week has gone....

and there is no kitty.  We weren't able to get the kitten because my friend couldn't get back in touch with the gentleman who had it.  So..... we wait.  We actually want a full grown cat.  A cat that might not have had a wonderful family to love it.  As my daughter says a "fat lazy cat."  My son wants a kitten.  And maybe there is room in the house for both.  We will see.

Work has been absolutely crazy.  That's all I'll say.  C R A Z Y

I'm still playing with Pinterest.  If you come by here and haven't tried it yet, leave me a note and I'll send you an invitation.  It's nothing but a huge web page of inspiration.  You name it, it's there.  Sometimes, it's just fun to find something that hasn't been pinned already.  I did discover a pet peeve.  If you want to "pin" something, please make sure you open the post that the image is in to a separate window.  So if there is a picture in this post, click on the permalink and open in a new window.  That way when the next person clicks on the image in Pinterest, it goes to where the picture is and not to the main page of the blog/store/web page.  *s*

Other than that, life is life.  I'm grateful to be alive.  I turned 48 a couple weeks ago.  I have amazing children. A great job.  Super church.  Nice place to live.  Vehicle to drive.  So many people don't have half of that or even a third.  I'm thankful to be so blessed in my life.

Niters. I think I'm headed to bed early.

No comments: