Thursday, August 26, 2010

rearranging, prayer, digiscrapping...

So, I'm headed to my new school in the morning to rearrange.  Our supervisor doesn't like the last layout I did, so I drew up a little sketch and sent it to my new nurse to see what she thinks.  She likes it.  And so, I'm going to be there at 7 a.m. to help her get it rearranged the new way BEFORE I take the kids to school and BEFORE I go to work.  Yeah, long day but so worth it.

I've learned new things the last few days.  I've been helping my nurse review files.  WOW!  Lots of paperwork.  It's nuts but I know it will help her tremendously with the work she is about to start.

I'm learning to pray in a different way.  I know my daughter needs more help than I can give her but she doesn't "hear" me.  I'm just noise to her.  Any and all prayer is appreciated.  God, we need an intervention.

Made a digiscrap page tonight. DigiKit by Bruissements (Raccrocheuse). Yeah, the French site. Word art by Word Art World.  Jen has fabulous word art!  Check her out!

No comments: