Sunday, August 23, 2009

I once said the only way I'd leave my church is if God forced me to go somewhere else or I married.

Well, I haven't married. But I do feel as if I am being forced out. I prepared a draft of my two weeks notice resignation letter this morning. I feel like crying nearly every time I come through the door lately.

The kids and I are going to start attending one of our other campuses starting the 20th of September. They already love it at the other campus. I've never been but I'm willing to take the chance on it. Everyone I know who has attended there is very pleased. We will still be associated with our church, just a different campus.

School is back in session. Great update on the Novel H1N1 influenza. This may be the first year in over 15 years that I get a flu shot! (kids too!)

No comments: