Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It has been crazy the last week or so. Between work, the kids, soccer and church.

Chaz made varsity. This is good but it also means soccer every single weeknight and at least one day of the weekend.

I did get a revelation this weekend. I never thought of myself as prideful but missed the part about leaving home and my attitude toward it. Nor did I realize the shame I feel toward what I thought I'd do and what I am doing.

I have realized that there are certain people in the body of Christ that I'd just as soon never speak to or see for that matter. They are wolves in sheeps clothing. And when your children can see it too, then there is a problem. When outsiders see it, there is really a problem.

I voted yesterday. Voter 5,136 at the poll I went to.

Anyway, that's enough for now. Later. Catch you on twitter.

No comments: