Monday, January 07, 2008

imagine my surprise...

when I turned on my computer and discovered someone around me has wireless that is accessible!!!! Yahoo! I'm not sure if I'll use it much but hey, for tonight it was a wonderful surprise.

I told my friend and her fiancee that I couldn't be a bridesmaid yesterday. They both took it well. They had decided to pay for the gown for me to be in it and she apologized about the tattoo thing. It made me feel better to know that they wanted me but I still know that I need to step back. I can do something perpherially, like make the invitations (which has been on her mind) and possibly necklaces/earrings for the wedding party. Am I crazy?

Tomorrow night is 80's night for the youth. Breezy is all excited. She's going to wear her skinny legged jeans with leg warmers and who knows what shirt. I got her some black eye liner and blue eye shadow to try as well. I told her not to get used to it because it would be a few and far between thing.

Chaz won't be there. He has a soccer game and I'll be at that as well. I think the season ends next week and I can't say that I'm sorry. It's been an interesting season. I hope and pray next year's season will be better.
Both the kids signed up for volleyball at church. Now whether or not they are on the same team is yet to be seen. I hope they are. It will make games/practices better.
Last week was another milestone for me. It's been 3 years since I had my last drink. A 1/2 glass of red wine. Red wine has never been my favorite so it was no loss. And before that it was a 1/4 beer in June 2004. Somedays I think, man, a beer looks good and then I think, shy on earth do I need alcohol at this point? I'll abstain. The kids and I do drink sparkling cider on special occasions though. :o)
Well, let's see if this thing will let me post. The connection is "very low."

No comments: