Monday, July 09, 2007

Whoa.... 328 kids at VBS today. 418 registered. It was busy! But man, was it good.

My sister is going to bring my nephew down to stay so he can go to VBS also. She'll be here in a couple hours to drop him off.

Breezy and Chaz will be home tomorrow. I love them dearly but have been amazed by the number of people who want to meet them at the airport. At least 15 kids have asked about going to the airport. One of them is working VBS and can't leave until noon so his mom is actually going to pick him up and drive him out instead of him riding with me since I have to leave early. I talked to his mom at lunch today about it and she and I both were sitting at the end of the table crying. It makes me cry just thinking about it and typing this out even now. God is so good and He definitely has His hands on my babies.

I'm headed home. Sis called and wants me to meet her at O'Charleys for dinner and then pick up her son. That works for me.

No comments: