Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby...

Breezy turns 12 today. She's visiting with her Dad, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins in Washington/Oregon.

Her dad took her golfing (in Oregon) for her birthday since that was what she wanted to do. Her birthday party will be in Washington tonight.

Chaz played golf with his dad on Friday (Saturday?). They took 1st place in the tournament they were playing in.

Their aunt sent me a picture of all of them today. Their dad's hair is turning gray but he looks almost the same as he did when I saw him last in 2001.

Two more days of summer school and then the rest of the summer is off. Agenda is working in the library at church, Vacation Bible School, and a few movies possibly.

I have a friend who works at a movie theater. One of her perks is free movies with up to 3 people. Last week, she and I saw Ocean 13 and Nancy Drew. I liked them both and will most likely buy Nancy Drew when it comes out on video. We're going to see Evan Almighty tomorrow and planning on seeing Ratouille and Live Free or Die Hard next week.

Still need to upload pics of the last two clocks I made, the prayer window and possibly the "dead tree" I'm working on.

Time to scoot. VBS work to do.

No comments: