Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ummm....

Today, I discovered that the only male I ever was a complete fool over is now registered at that Navy-type website I visit.

This would be the same male who I dreamed was dying and knew without a doubt that God was saying "you've not released him from your past."

The same male who it took several hours to write a letter to releasing years (and yes I mean years) worth of memories so I could move on.

The letter I carried for 4 or 5 months before I could burn it. And then it took over a dozen matches because the flame kept going out on the letter. *insert eye roll*

Life goes on. When I told a friend of mine, this and she said God is getting ready to do something for so much of my past to come up and need to be cleared. Amen.

I'm ready. I think!

No comments: