Friday, November 03, 2006

house....

No house. 13.44% wasn't acceptable. It won't appraise without the roof being fixed.

I really feel God gave me an out. No matter how much I loved the house, it wasn't worth the pain my head had been in since I submitted the loan papers and contract.

The day I submitted the papers (I think the 11th), I started clenching my jaw without realizing it. By the end of Friday, my head was screaming. I had the worse headache I think I have ever had in my life.

This continued all the way up until Monday of this week when I requested the mortgage broker to tear up the loan application.

Where will we live? I have no idea. For now, we are staying where we are. I believe God will open a door to the right house with the right financing.

As for other things, Skif was asked to play on the All-Star team for basketball next weekend. He's excited. The coach choses two 8th-grade students from his team to send. I need to make sure Skif shares the news with a couple of his mentors here.

Talia brought me a magazine that she says she "wants to share" with some friends who want to be cheerleaders. The magazine? Cheerleader magazine. *thud* I actually think she wants it. We'll see.

My mind has been full of ideas lately. God gave me a beautiful image to use with Psalm 19:14, "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." I just have to figure out how to get the picture from one dimensional to three dimensional. I can see it plan as day.

He also gave me a wonderful image of Romans 12:1-2, "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." It's a wall hanging with the scripture written out on vellum. Behind the vellum is the earth (made from cardstock) and a city skyline. Both are mounted onto scrapbooking paper. I printed the word "Changed" in all capital letters onto blue cardstock and cut it out to mount on top of the vellum. It turned out so cool. I have had 2 requests for duplicates (for a total of 3). I'm excited!

The church is having an "Open Mic" night. They are also going to have tables for people to display their work on. I'm going to display the pieces I have done right now along with some cards and stuff.

Maybe in December, I'll do the NC craft show. I've not decided yet.

Well, I must go. I have to finish working CR. Later.

Edited to add: I converted to Blogger Beta tonight too! I figure after dumping 3 years worth of blog, I may as well go for the gusto! LOL

No comments: