Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I haven't been here in a while as you can see.  I am not on any creative teams for digi-scrapping right now.  I so need to take my computer in for repairs.  Both the usb ports on the right side are messed up. I've gotten a memory error and a display error in last couple months.  Of course, I'm over due for a backup and for a defrag. But it has been virus scanned thank goodness. :)

I am thinking about starting a new blog.  This one has been around a while.  I'm thinking photo blog?  Art journaling?  Digiscrapping?  Who knows.  Just feel like it's time for a change.

School starts back up for the kids on Monday.  Breezy is a Junior in high school and Chaz is a Freshman in college.  Hard to believe we're at that point!

I'm headed to bed soon.  Another early morning so I can get to SHO for training.  Niters!

No comments: