Sunday, August 21, 2011

Colors and Pinterest

Today, I had a luggage run.  Not too long.  Chaz and Breezy cooked dinner.  It was so good!  Sirloin roast with potatoes, carrots, and corn on the cob cooked in the crock pot.  I have no idea what sauces/spices/seasonings they used but it was fabulous! I'm letting them cook more often.

I spent some time reading journals and "pinning" to my Pinterest page.  Here are a couple noteworthy before I go to bed.







I have found some amazing creative blogs.  Blogs of women who have been published in some of my most favorite magazines ever.  Which ones you ask?  Why that's be nearly anything published by Stampington.  Somerset Studio, Somerset Life, Artful Blogging, Art Journaling, and so many more.  Ah....  These are the magazines I splurge on when I get extra into the household every now and again.

No comments: