Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tis been a while.....

Life has been busy as always.  Go figure. 

Working summer school.  It ends on July 22nd.  Kids head to the Blue Ridge Mountains on Saturday.  I'll have surgery on my left knee on August 3rd to fix the tear in the meniscus.  Back to work on August 19th.  It's all good.


What else have I been doing?  Learning about digital scrapbooking and downloading digital kits.  Up until last week, everything I did I've been doing with PhotoShop Elements 6, brushes, and images I have on my computer.  I'm going to learn to use kits to get more variety.

I discovered Create with TLC several days ago.  Paulette has the most fabulous word art I have seen.  I shared her site with my Mom and several friends already.  They are all excited!  Yah!

She is having a creative challenge with a "Park It" theme.  The image below is my submission.  Every image/background on it came from Create with TLC.  Thanks Paulette!

2 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

Thought I recognized all those goodies~! lol.....Love how it turned out.
Paulette
TlcCreations

deb said...

Thank you. I designed it like I would a regular card since I make those all the time. :o)