Saturday, July 31, 2010

Digiscrapped

Yes, I have continued to play with digi-scrap kits.  Even spent a little bit on kits that just make my mind spin with possibilities.  I heard that.  Really?  Paid for?  Yes.  And so worth it.  I'll show ya. 


This picture is from Chaz and Breezy's trip to Blue Ridge for the YMCA Christian Values Conference.  Last year's conference made a HUGE difference in their relationship for the good.  This picture was taken at the conference this year.  

The kit "A Perfect Day" was a collaboration kit and I got it at Scrap That Idea.  Isn't it marvelous?


I love these snapshot pictures of Chaz.  I was taking pictures of all the kids in the band preparing for the cd cover art and these ones just tickle me to see.



My friend Debi was having a bit of trouble with her computer so we downloaded her photos from Disney to my computer until hers got fixed.  I think this is such a sweet picture of she and her husband that I had to scrap it.

This is part of the JacaBean Summer Smiles Blog Train Collabration.  This one was free! The papers I used are from Mandy of MandyCrafts.  The frame is also part of the collaboration is by Kala of The Kaleidoscope.


I actually ordered eight 12x12 pages in print from Scrapbooks Please last night.  At 99 cents apiece for matte finish 12x12's, I couldn't resist the savings.  I also ordered the picture of Debi and Dennis that I plan on framing.  Yah!

p.s. I think that's the most links I've ever placed in a blog post!

5 comments:

Alison said...

Amazing LO's Debs!! thank you for your lovely comment on my blog :)

CircleofLifeStudioScraps said...

HI there! Thanks for the comment on my blog about the tree in The Great Outdoors blog train. I drew that one( brush in hand painted) myself! You are very good at blogging and scrapping. IF you think you'd like to be part of a Creative Team, Scraps With a Mouse (.com) is having a call!! And I will be having a call this month too! I see that we ahare a common faith. Hugs! Amanda
Circle Of Life Scraps

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

Aww love it, Deb!! Thank you for sharing!!

nine said...

Deb, thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! comments are priceless! You have some really fun layouts! XOXO Susie

deb said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments. I am having fun learning!