Sunday, April 27, 2008

I am so proud of my children. I walked into children's church this morning and Breezy was helping to lead worship and Chaz was behind the sound board. The really amazing part is that Chaz who previously had not been all into the worship or leading of it, was standing behind the sound board making the motions to the songs the same as everyone on the stage was. No one could see him except those on the stage and a couple people behind him. I think he wasn't even aware I was watching. The tears came to my eyes so quickly it surprised me.

Chaz' taste in Christian music is even changing. Changing to more worshipful music. He's teaching himself to play the guitar. He's become a viable part of the band that Breezy is in.

Breezy is writing songs. The last one she wrote was put to music while she was in Atlanta. My friend Debi called me to share the song with me. She said her cousin could not believe that a 12 year old had written the song.

I'm so grateful to God for the changes in their lives and the call of God on their lives. A few weeks ago, they let me know they consider themselves to be "pastors kids." Wow.

No comments: