Thursday, December 07, 2006

Surprise Me God #11

Surprised I am. Other than the long post for day 10 that I sent earlier, it was busy. (That part wasn't the surprise)

I think the two most amazing things are (1)I feel so strongly about what I posted earlier. It's hard to believe that I've gotten to a point where the grey is disappearing.

(2) Someone from my small group told me they had some handmade paper that they wanted to give me. Imagine my surprise when they came into the clinic today with about 100 sheets of 2x3 foot handmade paper! Gorgeous papers. I thought he meant 4-6 sheets maybe. This is mind-numbing. One of the first sheets I picked up, all I could think was I need to decoupage this onto a 2x3 canvas and hang it on the wall! Whoa!

Anyway, I must go for now. God is so good!

No comments: